THE WORLD’S BEST INDOOR GPS SYSTEM
PORTABLE. ADAPTABLE. PRECISE.
ClearSky is a revolutionary piece of technology featuring wearable athlete tracking applied indoors.
Not needing satellite reception like traditional GPS – which only allows positional data where there is no roof or challenging environments – ClearSky uses triangulation by manufacturing satellites, called nodes, inside a stadium. These nodes are small boxes that are wireless, portable, and easy to install around the perimeter of a playing area.
The system can be used in every sport in the world, transforming the analysis of data available irrespective of stadium and environment.
The positional component of the patented ClearSky system was developed in conjunction with the national government for scientific research in Australia. Allowing indoor sports access to the same GPS-related data that has proven so beneficial in football and rugby competitions around the world, as well as covering outdoor sports that are played in stadiums with a roof or limited visibility of satellites.
ClearSky has several advantages: pinpoint accuracy, high update rates, portability, quick set-up, no cabling required, and operates in the most severe and dense multipath radio environments.
The most advanced wearable tracking device in sport.
• Local Positioning System (LPS) for elite sport.
• Born out of collaboration with scientific research organisation.
• Portable wireless base stations that replace the need for satellites.
• The most precise wearable athlete tracking technology in the world.
• Sleek exterior designed to sit perfectly between the scapula.
• Advanced use without problem of distortion in challenging environments.
• 15-20cm absolute positional accuracy, with even better relative accuracy.
• Integrated Inertial Movement Analysis (IMA) real-time results.
• Full use of inertial sensors present in Catapult’s market-leading GPS devices.
• Integrated ball tracking compatibility.
• Can be set up around perimeter of multiple playing areas for use in training.
• Full heart rate compatibility.