In May, Catapult hosted a performance workshop at St. George’s Park featuring talks from elite sports science practitioners.
One of the keynote presentations was delivered by Tony Strudwick, Head of Performance at Manchester United.
Entitled Creating Winning Moments, Tony’s talk looked at a wide range of issues around high performance culture, including:
- Building a framework for high performance (05:15)
- Communicating with young players and educating in the modern world (09:13)
- Creating a performance strategy around team philosophy (18:05)
- Defining a high performance culture for players and teams (23:40)
- Risk management and improving player availability (33:00)
- How to improve the flexibility of decision making in an unpredictable environment (37:25)
You can find more elite practitioner presentations from our events on the Catapult YouTube channel.