Our wearable technology quantifies the physical demands of football, Catapult Vision brings your pre- and post-match analysis to life, Catapult AMS elevates the management and communication of data, and our football-specific algorithms take your analytics to the next level.
Trusted by teams at every level of the game, Catapult is helping to transform the application of performance insights across world football.
Independently validated and trusted by over 1,200 football teams worldwide, our wearable technology is proven at all levels of the game.
- Optimise Performance: Prepare for the demands of football by managing workloads and monitoring player development.
- Mitigate Injury Risk: Know when to keep pushing and when to back off. Quantify training programs and monitor athlete loading to reduce the risk of preventable injuries.
- Support Return To Play: Objectively manage the rehabilitation process through performance benchmarking and robust return to play protocols.
Unique to Catapult, this new standard of workload monitoring delivers unprecedented insights into football-specific movements. Movement Profile quantifies the physical load from your players’ multi-directional movements.
- Critical information: Accurately quantifying physical load using six advanced intensity- and movement-based parameters.
- Risk mitigation: Providing a new layer of load monitoring using inertial sensors, Movement Profile can better identify the physical stress placed on your team.
- Optimising training practice: Adapt training drills to better suit player needs. Movement Profile develops your understanding of match demands.
Pushing the boundaries of performance monitoring, the Vector G7 device delivers goalkeeper-specific metrics to help coaches measure the demands of football’s most unique position.
- Designed for Goalkeepers: Access metrics such as dive quantity, dive direction, dive intensity and jumps to quantify the workload of your goalkeepers.
- Automatic Identification: Measuring rotation, force and direction, the G7’s high-quality inertial sensors enable the automatic identification of goalkeeper-specific actions.
- Holistic Monitoring: The G7 ensures that your performance monitoring adapts to the different positional and tactical contexts of every player on your team.