Our wearable technology quantifies the physical demands of football, Catapult Vision brings your pre- and post-match analysis to life, Catapult AMS elevates the management and communication of data, and our football-specific algorithms take your analytics to the next level.
Trusted by teams at every level of the game, Catapult is helping to transform the application of performance insights across world football.
Independently validated and trusted by over 1,200 football teams worldwide, our wearable technology is proven at all levels of the game.
- Optimise Performance: Prepare for the demands of football by managing workloads and monitoring player development.
- Mitigate Injury Risk: Know when to keep pushing and when to back off. Quantify training programs and monitor athlete loading to reduce the risk of preventable injuries.
- Support Return To Play: Objectively manage the rehabilitation process through performance benchmarking and robust return to play protocols.
Unique to Catapult, this new standard of workload monitoring delivers unprecedented insights into football-specific movements. Movement Profile quantifies the physical load from your players’ multi-directional movements.
- Critical information: Accurately quantifying physical load using six advanced intensity- and movement-based parameters.
- Risk mitigation: Providing a new layer of load monitoring using inertial sensors, Movement Profile can better identify the physical stress placed on your team.
- Optimising training practice: Adapt training drills to better suit player needs. Movement Profile develops your understanding of match demands.
Pushing the boundaries of performance monitoring, the Vector G7 device delivers goalkeeper-specific metrics to help coaches measure the demands of football’s most unique position.
- Designed for Goalkeepers: Access metrics such as dive quantity, dive direction, dive intensity and jumps to quantify the workload of your goalkeepers.
- Automatic Identification: Measuring rotation, force and direction, the G7’s high-quality inertial sensors enable the automatic identification of goalkeeper-specific actions.
- Holistic Monitoring: The G7 ensures that your performance monitoring adapts to the different positional and tactical contexts of every player on your team.
"Looking at the different Movement Profile bands is really exciting and a huge step forward for us. We’re able to see workload to a deeper, more meaningful level and can now identify the mechanical workload of our training sessions and matches."
Senior Assistant Strength & Conditioning SpecialistRead More
"I’ve done a lot of research into the different GPS devices and I’ve always been very, very satisfied about the accuracy and reliability of Catapult."
Head of Sports ScienceRead More
University of Virginia: Men’s and Women’s Soccer
"Catapult serves as a useful reference for workload and return-to-play. It provides specific feedback in terms of how we should plan our sessions to return an athlete back to full fitness as quickly and as safely as possible."
Strength & Conditioning CoachRead More
Luton Town Academy
"The dynamic between the coaches and players has really changed for the better since being able to use the software. We can have conversations about their performance individually and as a team."
Head of Academy Performance AnalysisRead More
Temple University men’s soccer
"To put it simply, Catapult just makes sure we are consistently performing at the highest possible level. It really provides that confidence to know that we are doing the right things on- and off-the-field and gives us a competitive advantage."
Assistant CoachRead More
Sweden Womens National Team
"[Catapult] helps us to establish the desired intensity during sessions so we can replicate match demands. The data we collect tells us the proportional impact on the players from each of the selected parameters across training and games."
Performance ManagerRead More
"We cannot account for the physical environment during a match and this is where data analysis from Catapult enables us to make the executive decisions that follow days after in training."
Performance ManagerRead More