Who we are
This website is operated by Catapult Group International Ltd together with its related bodies corporate (as that term is defined in the Australian Corporations Act 2001 (Cth)) (“we,” “us,” or “our”).
What are Cookies?
First and third-party cookies: whether a cookie is ‘first’ or ‘third’ party refers to the domain placing the cookie:
- First-party cookies are those set by a website that is being visited by the user at the time (e.g., cookies placed by our website domain).
- Third-party cookies are cookies that are set by a domain other than that of the website being visited by the user. If a user visits a website and another entity sets a cookie through that website, this would be a third-party cookie.
Persistent cookies: these cookies remain on a user’s device for the period of time specified in the cookie. They are activated each time that the user visits the website that created that particular cookie.
Session cookies: these cookies allow website operators to link the actions of a user during a browser session. A browser session starts when a user opens the browser window and finishes when they close the browser window. Session cookies are created temporarily. Once you close the browser, all session cookies are deleted.
This website uses both persistent and session cookies.
Please refer to Cookie Preferences for a complete list of the cookies we use and to indicate or amend your preferences (information also detailed in below Table for ease of reference).
What Cookies Do We Use and Why?
- ‘Strictly Necessary’ cookies let you move around the website and use essential features like secure areas. Without these cookies, we cannot provide the requested services.
We use these Strictly Necessary cookies to make sure you connect to the right service on the website when we make any changes to the way it works and for security purposes. If you prevent these cookies, we can’t guarantee how the website or the security on the website will perform during your visit.
- ‘Functionality’ cookies are used to provide services or to remember settings to improve your visit.
We use Functionality cookies for purposes such as remembering the settings you’ve applied such as layout, text size, preferences and colours over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the website or browse from one page to another; and remembering if you have engaged with a particular component or list on the website so that it won’t repeat.
- ‘Performance’ cookies collect information about how you use the website e.g. which pages you visit, and if you experience any errors. These cookies do not collect any information that could identify you and are only used to help us improve how the website works.
We use Performance cookies to carry out web analytics: provide statistics on how the website is used; obtain data on the number of users of the website that have viewed a product or service; help us improve the website by measuring any errors that occur; and test different designs for the website.
- “Targeting” cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites.
Targeting cookies do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.
Targeting cookies, and some of our performance cookies, are managed for us by third parties. Third-party cookies and other technologies are governed by each third party’s specific privacy or cookies policy, not this Policy and links to these can be found within the Cookie Preferences.
When you first navigate to our website, you are asked to provide your consent to cookies via the “Accept All” function or the “Customize Cookies” function. As well as using the pop-up consent function, you can control acceptance of cookies by amending your preferences via Cookies Preferences at any time. Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
Third Parties Access to the Cookies
How To Turn Off All Cookies & Further Information
If you do not want to accept any cookies, you may be able to change your browser settings so that cookies (including those which are essential to the services requested) are not accepted. If you do this, please be aware that you may lose some of the functionality of our website.
For further information about cookies and how to disable them please go to the guidance on cookies published by the UK Information Commissioner’s Office, www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
How to contact us
Catapult Group International Ltd, 75 High Street, Prahan VIC 3181 or call +61 (3) 9095 8410.
This policy was published and last updated in March 2021.