Catapult Vector quantifies the physical demands of baseball, the Catapult XOS video suite brings your pre- and post-game analysis to life, Catapult AMS elevates the management and communication of data, and our baseball-specific algorithms take your analytics to the next level.
Trusted by some of the biggest teams in baseball, Catapult is helping to transform the application of performance insights across the sport.
Independently validated and trusted by baseball teams worldwide, our Catapult Vector technology is proven at all levels of the game.
- Optimize Performance: Prepare for the demands of baseball by managing workloads and monitoring player development.
- Mitigate Injury Risk: Know when to keep pushing and when to back off. Quantify training programs and monitor the loads placed on hitters and pitchers to reduce the risk of preventable injuries.
- Support Return To Play: Objectively manage the rehabilitation process through performance benchmarking and robust return to play protocols.
Pushing the boundaries of performance monitoring, Catapult’s baseball algorithms are specifically designed to measure the loads being placed on your hitters and pitchers during practice and games.
- Designed for Baseball: Access metrics such as Base Runner Explosiveness, Pitch Count, Pitch Load, Swing Count and Swing Load to quantify the precise physical demands being placed on your athletes.
- Automatic Identification: Leveraging advanced inertial sensors and machine learning, our baseball algorithms automatically identify baseball-specific actions.
- Baseball-Specific Questions: Go beyond standard metrics to answer performance questions specific to the physical demands of baseball.