Our wearable technology quantifies the physical demands of football, our Catapult Thunder video suite brings your pre- and post-game analysis to life, Catapult AMS elevates the management and communication of data, and our football-specific algorithms take your analytics to the next level.
Trusted by some of the biggest teams in football, Catapult is helping to transform the application of performance insights across the sport.
Independently validated and trusted by football teams worldwide, our wearable technology is proven at the highest levels of the game.
- Optimize Performance: Prepare for the demands of football by managing workloads and monitoring player development.
- Mitigate Injury Risk: Know when to keep pushing and when to back off. Quantify training programs and monitor the loading of your athletes to reduce the risk of preventable injuries.
- Support Return To Play: Objectively manage the rehabilitation process through performance benchmarking and robust return to play protocols.
Pushing the boundaries of performance monitoring, Catapult’s football algorithms are specifically designed to measure the loads being placed on your athletes in practice and games.
- Automatic Identification: Leveraging advanced inertial sensors and machine learning, our football algorithms automatically identify football-specific actions.
- Position-Specific Analytics: Go beyond traditional metrics to understand the positional demands of football and answer bespoke performance questions.
- Quarterback Metrics: Quantify and manage quarterback workloads with metrics including Throw Count, Contact Load and Total Load.
- Linemen Metrics: Build a detailed picture of the demands being placed on your linemen with Contact, Contact Load, Total Load, Contact Load % and Load per Contact metrics.
"Our goal right now is to analyse data for a year, get as much information we can, create great standards for each position group, and be able to monitor our guys now and know they’re not being overused."
Head Strength and Conditioning CoachRead More
"The ability to have all our data, information and planning tools in one platform will mean we can better understand and manage student athlete health and wellness insights."
Senior Associate Director for Student-Athlete Health & WellnessRead More
Jenks High School Football
"I do not let the technology dictate how I program the strength and conditioning plan for the athletes. Rather, I use it to match what I am aiming to accomplish for that given day and use it as a checks and balances system."
Strength & Conditioning CoordinatorRead More
"It’s educating the athlete. As a retired athlete myself, the more that I knew about my body the more informed I was, the more self-aware I was, the better I could take care of myself. To me it’s an educational process."
Strength and Conditioning CoachRead More
Grand Valley State Lakers Football
"I decided to go with Catapult’s devices because it was very cost-friendly and very in-depth in terms of the data received."
Head Strength & Conditioning Coach, GVSU Lakers FootballRead More
University of Toledo: Football
"Catapult enables us to put our athletes in the best position possible to maximize their athletic performance while reducing the likelihood of injury."
Director of Football Strength and ConditioningRead More