Our Catapult Vector wearable technology quantifies the physical demands of field hockey, Catapult Vision brings your pre- and post-match analysis to life, and Catapult Form elevates the management and communication of data.
Trusted by some of the biggest teams in field hockey, Catapult is helping to transform the application of performance insights across the sport.
Independently validated and trusted by football teams across the world, our wearable technology is proven throughout the game.
- Optimise Performance: Prepare for the demands of field hockey by managing workloads and monitoring player development.
- Mitigate Injury Risk: Know when to keep pushing and when to back off. Quantify training programs and monitor the loading of your athletes to reduce the risk of preventable injuries.
- Support Return To Play: Objectively manage the rehabilitation process through performance benchmarking and robust return-to-play protocols.
Catapult provides answers to your performance questions. Our data science team uses machine learning to continually enhance the quality of the insights our technology delivers, enabling you to resolve complex, sport-specific challenges.
Key hockey metrics:
- Distance, Acceleration, and Deceleration – fundamental metrics for understanding basic load levels.
- Hotspot Plots – a tactical and performance tool that assesses athlete positional tendencies.
- PlayerLoad – All-encompassing measure of physical load placed on athletes.
- Metabolic Power, Speed Zones, and Explosive Movements.
- Heart rate & Repeated High Intensity Efforts