Vector quantifies the physical demands of hockey, our Catapult Thunder video suite brings your pre- and post-game analysis to life, Catapult AMS elevates the management and communication of data, and our hockey analytics suite takes your analytics to the next level.
Independently validated and trusted by hockey teams worldwide, our Vector technology is proven at all levels of the game.
- Optimize Performance: Prepare for the demands of hockey by managing workloads and monitoring player development.
- Mitigate Injury Risk: Know when to keep pushing and when to back off. Quantify training programs and monitor the loads placed on athletes to reduce the risk of preventable injuries.
- Support Return To Play: Objectively manage the rehabilitation process through performance benchmarking and robust return to play protocols.
Hockey Analytics Suite
Pushing the boundaries of performance monitoring, Catapult’s hockey analytics suite is specifically designed to measure the loads being placed on your players during practice and games.
- Quantify Hockey Demands: Build a detailed picture of the demands being placed on your players with metrics such as Skating Symmetry, Total Work Bouts, Skating Load, and Work:Rest Ratio.
- Automatic Identification: Catapult’s suite of hockey-specific analytics leverages inertial sensors and machine learning to automatically identify 45 hockey metrics.
- Hockey-Specific Questions: Go beyond standard metrics to answer performance questions specific to the physical demands of hockey.
University of Maine Hockey
"Nearly every athlete using Catapult this year has asked to see their performance data and how it relates to their perception of how they felt on the ice during a game or practice."
Associate Director of Sports PerformanceRead More
Moose Jaw Warriors
"The platform is so streamlined and easy to use, it works effortlessly with our computers, but the biggest thing is that it makes preparing and teaching easy and efficient."
Head CoachRead More
University of Denver: Hockey
"Catapult allows us to work with our coaching staff. We can find solutions to problems, and so, make a long-term impact on teams' and student-athletes performance and health."
Director of Sports PerformanceRead More
"The Catapult data means that all our teams are talking the same language. It is easy to visualise and explain the insights we gain and need to deliver to take our performance to the next level."
Strength and Conditioning CoachRead More