Our wearable technology quantifies the physical demands of rugby, Catapult Vision brings your pre- and post-match analysis to life, Catapult AMS elevates the management and communication of data, and our Rugby Suite metrics take your analytics to the next level.
Trusted by some of the biggest teams in the game, Catapult is helping to transform the application of performance insights across rugby worldwide.
Independently validated and trusted by teams across all levels and codes, our wearable technology is proven for rugby in training and games.
- Optimise Performance: Prepare for the physical demands of rugby by managing workloads and monitoring player development.
- Mitigate Injury Risk: Know when to keep pushing and when to back off. Quantify training programmes and monitor the loading of players to reduce the risk of preventable injuries.
- Support Return To Play: Objectively manage the rehabilitation process through performance benchmarking and robust return to play protocols.
The Rugby Suite
Pushing the boundaries of performance monitoring, Catapult’s Rugby Suite delivers a unique set of algorithms engineered to identify and measure key technical and physical events specific to rugby.
- Rugby-Specific Metrics: The Rugby Suite leverages inertial sensors to detect scrums, kicks, contact involvements and Back In Game (BIG) Time.
- Data Integration: Data from the Rugby Suite can be integrated with Catapult Vision to provide additional layers of context to your analysis.
- For the Game, By the Game: The Rugby Suite was developed in partnership with leading teams such as Saracens, Scotland, France and Wales to answer the performance questions that really matter.